Friday, October 21, 2011

A book blog of my very own!

This year, I've really gotten back into reading in a big way. Not a day goes by that I don't at least read SOME. I'm one book away from my Goodreads Reading Challenge of 60 books for the year. That's the most books I've ever read in my life, ha! 

I really love to read book reviews and surf around all the pretty book blogs and thought I'd give it a spin. I want to actually review the books I read and not just give them a star rating like I've been doing at Goodreads. I'm not sure how often I'll have books up here for review, I guess it all depends on how fast I read. Hopefully I'll fall into some kind of structured schedule soon! I'll be joining the Bout of Books challenge this month and hope that gets me going!

I started out reading mostly mysteries by author's like James Patterson, John Sanford, JD Robb, Nora Roberts, etc...but this year, find that my heart belongs to the Paranormal genre. I just can't get enough Vampires, Werewolves, Shape-shifters, or Demons!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your own blog! :) And I'm glad you'll be joining us for Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Amber!!! Yay!!! I am so excited that you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete